How each game is played:
- Players must be at least 18 years of age and live in Ontario to purchase tickets and to win.
- Tickets are purchased online at trustfund5050.com
- The total tickets available in the 50/50 draw will be unlimited
- Ticket Prices:
- 10 tickets for $10
- 60 tickets for $20
- 100 tickets for $30
- 200 tickets for $40
- Ticket sales will run until 11:59 PM (EST) on 15th day of each month. (May 15, June 15, July 15, Aug 15, Sept 15, Oct 15, Nov 15, 2022) Draws will take place the following day at 9:00 AM (EST)
- There is no limit to the number of tickets that can be purchased by any one individual.
- Tickets are only valid for the draw date for which they are purchased.
- The winning ticket is chosen randomly through the Bump 50:50 Electronic Raffle System.
- A winning ticket holder does not need to be present at the time of the draw to win.
- The winning ticket number will be posted to trustfund5050.com immediately following the draw and remain posted for a minimum of 30 days.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for validation to claim their prize.
- Prizes will be awarded to the primary ticket holder (the first name that appears on the ticket). In the event of a group win, in trust win or any win involving multiple individuals, any transfer of prizes must happen independently of the Group Health Centre Trust Fund.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize (in Canadian Funds). All prizes will be delivered to the winner or sent via registered trackable mail service.
- Group Health Centre Trust Fund employees, spouses and dependents are not eligible to enter the draw. The Sault Ste. Marie and District Group Health Association Board of Trustees, Board of Directors and the GHC Executive Team, their spouses and dependents are not eligible to enter the draw.
- All prizes will be paid to the winner by cheque in Canadian funds.
- If you need help or support with a gambling problem, call ConnexOntario (Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline), 24/7 at 1-888-230-3505.
Prize value for each game:
The winner will receive 50 % of the proceeds
Quantity and price of fixed prize raffle tickets to be sold:
- 10 tickets / $10
- 60 tickets / $20
- 100 tickets / $30
- 200 tickets / $40
Methods for Determining Winners:
Electronic stub draw through BUMP 50:50 electronic raffle
Ticket sales close on the 15th day of each month at 11:59 PM (EST)
Draw takes place the following morning at 9:00AM (EST)
The winner(s) will be contacted directly by a representative of the Group Health Centre Trust Fund by phone and/or email. A public announcement on The Group Health Centre Trust Fund’s website and social media platforms will follow.
Unclaimed prizes will be secured and placed in safekeeping for a period of six (6) months from the date of the draw.
If at the end of the six (6) months the prize has still not been claimed, the prize or monies equivalent the fair market value of the prize must be donated to a beneficiary approved by the licensing authority.
This raffle will be conducted by “The Group Health Centre Trust Fund” under raffle licence number RAF1240299 issued by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.